Better than concrete
A fraction of the weight of concrete parking curbs, one person can move or install these curbs without the cost of heavy equipment. The great thing about our parking curbs is that they are flexible rubber, unlike concrete that cracks and corrodes with moisture expansion during the winter and salt from the road. Rubber parking curbs often cost less than concrete, but when you factor in the cost of maintenance or replacement, rubber is far more economical.
Durability and Maintenance
Concrete parking curbs have a tendency to chip, crack and corrode, our rubber parking curbs will not! Our rubber parking curbs are now maintenance free, but sadly we don't live in a perfect world. If a snow plow or vehicle damages our rubber curbs, one person can easily replace the curb without hiring a lift truck. If our new reflectors are damaged they can easily be replaced with two screws.
- Lightweight Parking Solution
- High visibility reflective tape
- Impact absorbing and won't damage your undercarriage of your car
- Economical and long lasting
- Less expensive than concrete to install as no heavy equipment is needed
- Easily installed by 1 person
- Flexibility allows curb to contour to uneven surfaces
- Low profile to prevent damage to vehicles
- Durable and Flexible
- Functional in all seasons
- Dimensions: 70"L x 6"W x 4"H
- Weight: 39lbs